|
Tuesday, 6 January 2009
I Think.. I Finally Know How To Handle My Emotions Correctly. Well, @ Least This Resolution Is Settled. =) I'm Beginning To Wonder [Again].. If I'm Able To Hold On Like This. Of Course, If This Persists, Its Excellent. Incidents, Stuff n Experiences Are Giving Me Self-Confidence. Lots To Say, Lots To Thank. However.. Time Will Expose If Its Nicee or Ugliness of Everything. [LingDar] I Still Love u As Much As Before. =) n My Friends r V.Eager 2 Meet u. =P Esp. e Sexiest 1. HaHa. Gonna Pull u Out Someday. Time 2 K n Shoppe.!! [To My Loving Someone] Thanks 4 ur "Standby" Trust. I Really Need That. ur Laughter; ur Lamey Jokes Means Everything. GOD Is Smiling On Us. =) I Know My 8Eight Still Love Me So Much. HaHa. Things r Getting Real Positive. "Thumbs Up" 4 That. I Would Like 2 Make Notes Here. =P 1. I NEVER CALL MY GRANSON FAT.! 2. I NEVER SCOLD FOUL WORDS.!! 3. I'M NOT GOING TO ADMIT I'M 4 YEARS OLDER.. TILL ITS OFFICIAL.!!!
|
Walk On By
![]() Archives
![]() |
nilsophiscated
![]() Credits
![]() |