|
Sunday, 4 January 2009
When We're Buried.. Under e Mountains of Books.!! Erm.. Ok. We Call It As Books. LOL. Anyway, Yeppies. Its @ CP Burger King. e Favo Hang Out Place of 8Eight. Pictures Taken When Revising 4 CTs. As Usual, We Strts 2 Crank Up Agn. SoOo.. Nonsense Begins.!! My Dear Grandson Jordan Drew a SHIT 4 Me & Plis. This Is Mine . . . . HaHa. Agn Captured Under Shots. This Time Round Much More Sexier.!! Esp. e Slide Staircase. ~Woo~ Davin. u r SoOo SEXY.!! Muahaha. e Best Choice of Tyra Banks. LOL. TWEETY MANIC @ AMK HUB Now, Its Time 4 Christmas Manic.!! I'm Like a Reindeer 4 Santa Claus 2 Monitor e Ambience. HaHa. 1st Up.. Had An Outing With [B] n 8Eight @ Raffles City. Jordan / [B] e Smileys Jordan / Plis & e Mini Mini Davin
23rd Dec 2008 8Eight Decided 2 Meet Up Early 4 Christmas. =) Except tt e Sexy Lady Nv Attend. LOL. Anyway, We Met Up @ MS. As Usual, I Was Late Agn. But, This Time Round I Made Them Chocolate Marshmellows. Hope They Enjoy e Sugary Treat. =) PS: Plis. Alikato.!! 4 ur Christmas Card. Its Gorgeous. n Believe Me It's. =) Was Troubling Over Dinner. Cause S'pore Is So BORING.!! =x Er.. Well, Lets Jus Say I'm Noob. LOL. Went 2 JUST NOODLES 4 My GINSENG CHICKEN. Yummy Yummy.! *slurp* Slack Around Outside, n We Strts 2 Get Boredd. So, What Do We Do When It Happens.? ~ta da~ Shoot Shoot Time =)
e Precious Moment Satue. ~oh~ Its So Sweet. They Seems So Loving. =) B4 I Could Capture Every Sweetness of It, It Strts 2 Drizzle. No Choice We've 2 Seek 4 Shelter. =( Cappy PlisSome Absolute Classic Shots. ![]() Well, Went Back Quite @ Late Hr.But, I Hav Absolute Fun Wif All of e Crappers. Thx 8Eight. =) 3rd Up 24th Dec 2008 Eve of Christmas [B] n I Decided 2 Brought Forward Our Christmas. =) Went 2 Watch Yes Man.! [B] Was As Usual, "Reanactment of e Movie" 4 Me. LOL. Yes, [B]. I Utd ur Joke. Attn: e Sexy Lady Now, This Time Round We Went 2 Cinelesiure. HaHa. But Still, Dohby Guaht Is Still My 地盘。 LOL. Went 2 Shoppe Ard Taka 4 a While. n Saw This So Cute So Cute Beary Christmas Tree. =D Of Course, We've 2 Take a Few Shots. We Saw This Very 'Shy' Couple. =P It Was Like Seen EVERYWHERE. n I Really Mean EVERYWHERE. I Couldnt' Find It. No Matter Hw Hard [B] n I Search. So Fasturated. In e End, [B] Went 2 Asked An Auntie. HaHa. It Was Sold By Wistma Atria. 4 Charity. Well Then, Its SoOo Cute n There, I Bought It. Saw a Toys Fair Inside. But, No TWEETY. Its Ok. Cause Gt Big Ears Dumbo.!! Its Been Enjoyable. n Extra Credits 4 This Yr Deco. Its SoOo Creative n Nicee. Brillant.!! Thank You, Singapore. PS: Ling-Dar. I Nv 4gt u This Christmas Oh. I Noe u r Guessing Abt e "I Make" Thingy. n I Noe Its Extreme Late. But, I'm Trying V.Hard 2 Make My "Product" Work. HaHa. Call u Soon, Kks.? Miss u.!! *Hugs n Kisses* |
Walk On By
![]() Archives
![]() |
nilsophiscated
![]() Credits
![]() |