Tuesday, 12 May 2009
往往事情不是我们所想象中的那么完美。
有时快乐,有时忧愁。
但是,我知道无论现在我们这么去发泄或享受。。
远远的将来和以后,我们一定会傻笑我们当年所说或做的语言。

亲爱的朋友,

可能这些都是熟悉与老套的话,但是同时也是我们所不可缺听的安慰话。
在这种时候,我们这些朋友非常担心。
但是又爱莫能助。

只希望你能哭,尽量的哭。
不管多少眼泪,多么的累。
因为这将会是你在这阵子所对他的思念。

不要抵抗你所体会的情感。
因为你会更累。
只要知道,当你非常累而想休息一下。。
我们一定会在你的身边,不管风吹雨打,都一定会守候你。

《哭吧,我的朋友。
因为哭不是一种罪过。》




Walk On By
Archives
For the Longest Time:
[Its My Way]Well, Envy Me People.Acc Lect Gave Us ... [Ceased Hatred]Somehow, Somewhere..I Really Hate C... [吃苦后甜]俗语说: " 甜的吃, 苦的也要吃."Before e Biggest "Bitter ... [e Books of Torture]Today, I Had a Rather Busy Bus... [Unexplainable Current of Emotions]I Feel Absolute... [Random-licious Shots]21 02 09 ; SWENSENHad e Usua... [A Date Wif 3 Funkiers]Well, I Finally Managed 2 c... Loads of Festives n Occasions r Over. Yet, I'm Sti... Good morning, on July 7 Though still in bed, my th... Quite Tempremental Nowadays.Keep Thinking n Thinki...
Previous Months:
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010

nilsophiscated
Breathe
A Simple Word As It Spells, Read, Define. Ain't Something I Possess. Not I Desire For, Just a Little Place On My Own; Where I Used To Breathe.
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws