|
Friday, 19 September 2008
Its Been e Longest Time of 4 Months.
Yehs. I Noe. I'm OUTDATED.!! Lol. There Have Been Loads of Ups n Downs During These V.Few Months. n Trust Me.. It Isnt' a Gd Thing @ ALL.!! HaHa. Worrying..Crying Yet Sometimes . . Estatic However, I've Come 2 Realise Loads of Stuff We Human, Cant' Have e Best of 4 Worlds Family Relationships Friends Academic Anyway, @ Least Less Worries Abt My Academic HaHa Things Have 2 Come n Go Naturally. I'm Nt GOD.!! So, I Cant' Jus Make Things Go My Way. I've Learnt 2 Accept e Fact Tts a Gd Thing, Right.? Dun Worry. I've Loads of Pics 2 Shw u Guys But, 2 Much 2 Much. HaHa. Wait Till, I Really Hav e Patience. Lol. To End This Post Off, I Would Like 2 Congrats To All My 8s n e NehNehs u Guys Did REAL GOOD 4 e Sems.!! =) |
Walk On By
![]() Archives
![]() |
nilsophiscated
![]() Credits
![]() |